- 753 1950's 1960's 1989 art art wank balthus beat berlin bike bird book boxing bullshit climbing collingwood detroit dirtbombs fashion france frankfurt garage german graffiti guitar heat death helsinki herzog interview jamaica japan krakow letter life london lyrics melbourne movie munich music newtown new zealand okinawa paconi photos random reynolds rock rock-climbing rockabilly russia song sydney techno thoughts tokyo trains video wall wd40
- 14,386 hits
May 2017 M T W T F S S « Dec 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: sydney
A drunk old man in a leather biker jacket harasses some girls in the park. “Bloody Sheilas! Bloody Sheilas! I wish I was a Sheila. I’d know how to have some fun!” He drives the girls away before riding away on a razor scooter, his long white beard flying about in the wind.
A minute later, a small girl cries out “Mum, I just saw a wizard!”
- Deus SR400 Dirtracker at Deus Ex Machina
- there’s a name for it: Capgras Delusion
- The Holy Soul
- bondi (!)
- slurry hills with Andres and the boys
- kawa (again and again):
- 16 hours in a boardroom
- two hours of boredom punctuated by 2 moments of terror
- super wild horses
also, saw Martyrs for the film festival. fucked up french horror with a lesbian subplot. something for everyone!